Effective January 1, 2018, Steger Residents who are 65+ residing in owner-occupied housing may request the Senior Rate for the Sewer Rehabilitation Charge portion of the water bill.  Residents must apply in-person at Village Hall and will need to verify age and residence.  If you wish to fill out the form ahead of time and bring it to Village Hall, you may download it by clicking here : Sewer Rehabilitation Charge Senior Rate Request Form



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *