The Village of Steger is a tight-knit, community supportive of its local businesses. The Village has adopted a series of new policies aimed at attracting and incenting new business development. Check out the Village of Steger Economic Development flyer for a preview of the opportunities available.
Learn more about the opportunities and incentives below, and do not hesitate to contact Village officials with any questions. Village Administrator Mike Tilton is available by phone at 708.754.3395 or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 02.01.2017 - Enterprise Zone Spurs Growth in Steger
- 09.15.2016 - Economic Development Announcements
- 07.25.2016 - Illinois Enterprise Zone Program
- 01.12.2016 - Shell Gas Station Redevelopment Project
- 12.14.2015 - Planning & Priorities Study
- 08.18.2015 - New Focus on Economic Development
- 05.18.2015 - Updates from Village Hall